- This event has passed.
Stations Of The Cross – Friday, April 7th@ 6pm
April 7 @ 6:00 pm
The Stations Of The Cross is a powerful way to contemplate and enter into the mystery of JESUS, the gift of himself to us. It makes it an imaginative exercise. Deep gratitude leads to real generosity and a desire to love as JESUS loved us by giving his life as a sacrifice on the cross. Don’t miss this amazing experience of CHRIST’s death for us!
* The Stations of the Cross is a 14-step devotion that commemorates JESUS CHRIST’s last day on Earth as a man.
* The stations focus on specific events of His last day, beginning with His condemnation.
* The stations are commonly used as a mini-pilgrimage as you move from station to station.
* At each station, you recall and meditate on a specific event from CHRIST’s last day.
* The Stations of the Cross bring us closer to CHRIST as we meditate on the great love JESUS showed for us in His most sorrowful Passion.