- This event has passed.
Holy Week – Stations Of The Cross – Friday, April 15th @ 6:30pm
April 15, 2022 @ 6:30 pm
The Stations Of The Cross is a powerful way to contemplate and enter into the mystery of Jesus, gift of himself to us. It makes it an imaginative exercise. Deep gratitude leads to real generosity and a desire to love as Jesus loved us by giving his life as a sacrifice on the cross. Don’t miss this amazing experience of Christ’s death for us!
* The Stations of the Cross is a 14–step devotion that commemorates Jesus Christ’s last day on Earth as a man.
* The stations focus on specific events of His last day, beginning with His condemnation
* The stations are commonly used as a mini-pilgrimage as you move from station to station.
* At each station, you recall and meditate on a specific event from Christ’s last day.
* The Stations of the Cross bring us closer to Christ as we meditate on the great love Jesus showed for us in His most sorrowful Passion.
The Stations Of The Cross Experience online @ above.org or click on the link below;